Executive Coaching and Consulting
We facilitate the accelerated development of leaders – from high potential candidates to C-level executives – to enhance the personal, professional and emotional competency to meet the needs of a changing work environment.
Our focus is on behavior and being.
Behavior – The outward focus
Deals with performance and interpersonal issues such as:
- Leading change
- Promoting innovation
- Making strategic business decisions
- Exercising power and influence
- Developing other leaders
- Building allegiances and alignment
- Leading high performance teams
- Enhancing personal creativity and problem solving
Being – The inward focus
Deals with the relationship of trust and such matters as:
- Emotional intelligence
- Building trust
- Courage and fears
The effectiveness of our work stems from the use of tools based on state-of-science brain research, a practical understanding of the dynamics of professional life, and applied leadership that tackles challenges and seizes opportunities.
All coaching work is kept in strict confidence, and all areas of a leader’s life that affect his or her professional world are open for discussion at his or her discretion.
We provide a range of services that can be tailored for individuals, teams and organizations of all sizes.
Examples include the following:
- Provide business plan development for emerging entrepreneurs
- Assist with structuring secure financial and accounting systems for businesses
- Advise executives in formulating and evaluating business models
- Coach executives through leadership challenges
- Train teams for maximum effectiveness
- Develop individually tailored development plans
- Identify the company culture and enhance value attribution
We provide proven techniques and consulting services by specialists in nonbusiness and nongovernmental settings.
Representative topics include:
- Classroom management for teachers
- Educational leadership for school administrators
- Leadership competencies for nonprofit organizations
- Organizational Health Assessment (the real heartbeat of your company)
- Counseling for retired military personnel to transition to civilian life and pursue college educational options
- Counseling for collegiate and professional athletes in sobriety, emotional control and character development